Melbourne, Aug 3 (CRICKETNMORE): Star West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo has signed a new deal to play for Melbourne Renegades in Australia's Big Bash League (BBL) next season. The Great Chase by team India against West Indies.

Advertisement

Bravo will return on a one-year deal for his third consecutive season, Renegades franchise officials confirmed on Tuesday, reports CMC.

Advertisement

Bravo's new deal with Renegades means one of the franchise's two international contracts has been taken.

“Having Dwayne back is obviously fantastic,” CEO Stuart Coventry said of Bravo, last year's Player of the Year.

“He was a driving force for us last season and brings an enthusiasm and intensity about his play that is a really positive combination for the rest of the squad."

Renegades, who are chasing their second final berth, have also signed a new deal with captain Aaron Finch.

Advertisement

The club is also said to be looking for another overseas player to replace T20 super star Chris Gayle.

About the Author

Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma is the Editorial Head of Cricketnmore Hindi and a passionate cricket journalist with over 14 years of experience in sports media. He began his journalism career with Navbharat Times, part of the Times of India Group, before moving to television media with Sadhna News. In 2014, he joined Cricketnmore and currently serves as the editor of the platform.
Known for his deep understanding of cricket statistics and unique storytelling approach, Saurabh specializes in cricket news, match analysis, records, and feature stories. Along with editorial responsibilities, he also works as a show producer for popular cricket video series such as Cricket Tales, Cricket Flashback, and Cricket Trivia. Read More
Latest Cricket News