Top 5 Cricket News of the Day
Cricketnmore presents top five cricket news of Thursday i:e 28th September below:
1. Australia beat India by 21 runs in 4th ODI
Electing to bat, Australia produced a challenging total of 334/5 in their 50 overs. In reply, India could only manage 313/8.
2. India Red beat India Blue in Duleep Trophy final.
Leg-spinner Washington Sundar bagged six wickets for 87 runs as India Red bowled out India Blue for 229 in their second innings to win the Duleep Trophy final cricket match by 163 runs.
3. 1st Test: SL end day 1 at 227/4 against Pakistan
Sri Lanka recovered from 61 for 3 at lunch to reach 227 for 4 by stumps on day one of the first Test against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi.
4. 1st Test: South Africa end day 1 at 298/1 against Bangladesh
5. BCCI to reimburse state bodies for expenses on domestic tournaments
The Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of the BCCI on Thursday informed the state cricket associations that the board would reimburse the expenses incurred by them in organising domestic tournaments.