India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
New Zealand will face India in the 2nd test match of the series in Mumbai. With the first match being a draw, the two-match series is currently level at 0-0.
IND v NZ: Match Details
- Date – Friday, December 03, 2021
- Time – 9:30 AM IST
- Venue – Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
IND v NZ Match Preview:
Despite good conditions for the fast bowlers, India is likely to go in with three spinners/all-rounders - R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, and Axar Patel. Mohammad Siraj might replace either Ishant Sharma or Umesh Yadav.
New Zealand batters had a good match and are likely to continue with the same batting lineup. Will Young was impressive and Tom Latham was the key for them.
With the change in conditions, Neil Wagner is likely to be the third pacer along with Tim Southee and Kyle Jamieson. Ajaz Patel might be benched. Rachin Ravindra will be the player to watch out for.
IND v NZ Cricket Match Prediction:
India are dominant at their home, and it will take something special from New Zealand to beat them.
IND v NZ Head-to-Head:
- Total – 61
- India – 21
- New Zealand – 13
- Draw - 27
IND v NZ Team News:
India's Wriddhiman Saha had a stiff neck throughout the first test. There are no fitness updates so far regarding him. Virat Kohli will be back in the playing XI and will captain the side.
IND v NZ Probable Playing XI:
- India - Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, Wriddhiman Saha, R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Mohammad Siraj/ Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav
- New Zealand - Tom Latham, Will Young, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, Tom Blundell (wk), Rachin Ravindra, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Ajaz Patel/ Neil Wagner, William Somerville
IND v NZ Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keeper - Wriddhiman Saha*
- Batters - Virat Kohli, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham
- All-rounders - Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Rachin Ravindra
- Bowlers - Tim Southee, Kyle Jamieson
*If Saha doesn't play, KS Bharat is the next best choice
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now