Dc united
India's Rising Triple Jumper Selva Prabhu Is Ready For Commonwealth Games Debut
A World U20 silver medallist and NCAA champion, Selva has established himself as one of India's brightest prospects in the men's triple jump. As he prepares to represent India on one of the biggest stages of his career, the 21-year-old says wearing the national colours is both an honour and a responsibility.
"It's a huge honour to represent India at my first senior multi-sport Games. I've dreamed about wearing the Indian jersey on a stage like this for many years. I'm proud to have this opportunity, and my goal is to give my best, make my country proud, and gain valuable experience competing against some of the world's best athletes," said Selva.
Related Cricket News on Dc united
-
FIFA World Cup 2026: Novelty, Controversy And Farewell
The Racing Santander: This was a World Cup that looked different from the outset. FIFA had already committed to an expanded 48-team format before it even chose a host, and ...
-
Manipur, Mizoram Declare Holiday To Let Students Watch FIFA World Cup Final
FIFA World Cup: The governments of Manipur and Mizoram have declared a holiday for educational institutions on Monday to enable students to watch the FIFA World Cup 2026 final, reflecting ...
-
FIFA World Cup: US Workplaces Lose Up To $11.7 Billion In Productivity
New York New Jersey Stadium: The FIFA World Cup disrupted US workplaces and may have shaved as much as $11.7 billion off the country's productivity as millions of workers adjusted ...
-
‘This Tour Has Been A Fantastic Learning Experience’: Shileima Chanu Reflects On India's Productive UK Campaign
India Junior Women: India Junior Women's Hockey Team captain Shileima Chanu Khaidem believes the side has returned from its seven-match tour of the United Kingdom better equipped for the upcoming ...
-
Man United Sign Youri Tielemans From Aston Villa Until 2031
FIFA Club World Cup: Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Youri Tielemans from Aston Villa, subject to registration, until June 2031, the Premier League club said. ...
-
FIFA WC: ‘Every Nation Should Be Allowed To Dream’, Infantino Open To 64-team World Cup In 2030
FIFA WC: FIFA president Gianni Infantino has said the possibility of expanding the men’s World Cup to 64 teams for the 2030 edition will be formally considered after the ongoing ...
-
FIFA WC: Colombia Federation Condemns Death Threats To Campaz After Round Of 16 Exit
The Colombian Football Federation: The Colombian Football Federation (FCF) on Saturday urged authorities to investigate threats against midfielder Jaminton Campaz after the team's World Cup elimination. ...
-
FIFA WC: Merino's Late Winner Sends Spain Past Belgium Into Semifinals
FIFA World Cup: Substitute Mikel Merino scored a late winner for the second consecutive match as Spain defeated Belgium 2-1 here on Friday to book its first FIFA World Cup ...
-
Newcastle Sign Dutch Midfielder Sean Steur From Ajax On A Five-year Deal
The Premier League: Newcastle United have completed the signing of highly-rated Dutch midfielder Sean Steur from Ajax, with the 18-year-old putting pen to paper on a five-year contract at St ...
-
Arnav Paparkar's Historic Wimbledon Campaign Ends With Quarters Loss To Jordan Lee
Former India Davis Cup: Arnav Paparkar's dream run at the 2026 Wimbledon Junior Championships came to an end after the Indian teenager suffered a 2-6, 5-7 defeat to the United ...
-
FIFA World Cup 2026: 'Heroes Are Made In The Knockout Rounds,' Says Robbie Fowler
The FIFA World Cup: Former England striker Robbie Fowler believes the FIFA World Cup has entered its most compelling phase, saying the knockout rounds are where 'heroes are made' and ...
-
Neymar Future Uncertain After Brazil WC Exit
New York New Jersey Stadium: Santos has given Neymar time off to contemplate his future after Brazil's World Cup round-of-16 exit, Brazilian media reported on Wednesday. ...
-
FIFA WC: La Liga President Slams FIFA Over Balogun Ban Reversal, Calls It 'tip Of The Iceberg'
FIFA World Cup: La Liga president Javier Tebas has become the latest football administrator to criticise FIFA over its decision to suspend the one-match World Cup ban imposed on United ...
-
FIFA WC: 'We Are Proud Of Our Campaign,' Says USA Manager After Round Of 16 Exit
United States: United States manager Mauricio Pochettino said he was proud of his team's World Cup campaign despite Tuesday's 4-1 defeat to Belgium, insisting the tournament had laid the foundations ...