England vs India, 4th Test – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips, Weather Report & Probable XI
India will face England in the 4th test match starting on 2nd September at Kennington Oval. England defeated India in the 3rd test by an innings & 76 runs. The series is currently level at 1-1 with tw
India will face England in the 4th test match starting on 2nd September at Kennington Oval. England defeated India in the 3rd test by an innings & 76 runs. The series is currently level at 1-1 with two matches to go.
England vs India, 4th Test: Match Details
- Date – Thursday, September 02, 2021
- Time – 3:30 PM IST
- Venue – Kennington Oval, London
England vs India, 4th Test Match Preview:
England's top order finally arrived in the series in the last match. All the top four batters hit half-centuries, and Joe Root got to his third hundred of the series. With Jos Buttler not available, there is a good chance England will bring in Dan Lawrence in the middle order, and Jonny Bairstow will be keeping.
The bowlers have been fantastic throughout the series so far. James Anderson is at his usual best, while Ollie Robinson is the find of England's summer. With Sam Curran giving some ordinary returns in the series, the management might play Chris Woakes, who is a brilliant swing bowler and a handy batter.
India's batting faltered in the last match. Although Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, and Virat Kohli did spend some time in the middle, the rest of the batters were not up to the mark. Ajinkya Rahane's form is a concern that brings Hanuma Vihari into the picture replacing him.
There is a good chance that India might finally play R Ashwin since the conditions might suit him and England does have at least four left-handers in the lineup. Ishant Sharma could get replaced by either Shardul Thakur or Umesh Yadav in this test.
England vs India, 4th Test Cricket Match Prediction:
England dominated India in the last match, and its top-order too will come into the game with some runs, which is not the case for Indian batting. Joe Root's side looks a slightly better team going into the test purely because of the batting form.
England vs India Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 129
- England – 49
- India – 30
- Draw - 50
England vs India, 4th Test Team News:
- England - Jos Buttler won't be available for the 4th test, Sam Billings has been added to the squad. Chris Woakes has also been called up for this game.
- India - Ravindra Jadeja had gone for precautionary scans after the 3rd test, there is no update regarding his injury, so far.
England vs India, 4th Test London Weather:
Also Read: India tour of England, 2021
There is little to no chance of rain on the first three days of the test match. On Day 4, there is a 30-40% chance of rain in London. On all five days, the weather will be mostly overcast.
England vs India, 4th Test Probable Playing XI:
- England - Haseeb Hameed, Rory Burns, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Dan Lawrence, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes/ Sam Curran, Craig Overton, Ollie Robinson, James Anderson
- India - Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane/Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja/ R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma/Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
England vs India, 4th Test Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Jonny Bairstow
- Batsmen - Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Haseeb Hameed, Joe Root
- All-rounders - Ravichandran Ashwin, Moeen Ali
- Bowlers - Mohammed Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah, James Anderson, Ollie E Robinson
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now