West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I – Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
South Africa will take on West Indies in the five-match T20I series starting from June 26. The first match will be played in Grenada.
West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I: Match Details
- Date – Saturday, June 26, 2021
- Time – 11:30 PM IST
- Venue – National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada
West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I Match Preview:
West Indian batting lineup looks very strong on paper. They have a batting depth, and all of them are power hitters. Nicholas Pooran and Kieron Pollard will be the key for them. Lendl Simmons will be the player to watch out for.
The South African lineup is looking good with Quinton de Kock back in his rhythm. David Miller will be the key player in the middle.
Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, and Lungi Ngidi are in brilliant form and will be a threat to the opposition throughout the series.
West Indian team in T20Is is in a different league. With them playing at home against South Africa, who is still finding its best combination, there is a good chance West Indies might win this fixture.
West Indies vs South Africa Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 10
- West Indies – 4
- South Africa – 6
West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I Probable Playing XI:
- West Indies - Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Akeal Hosain, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Kevin Sinclair, Oshane Thomas
- South Africa - Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
West Indies vs South Africa, 1st T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Nicholas Pooran, Quinton De Kock
- Batsmen - Lendl Simmons, Chris Gayle, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Rassie Van Der-dussen
- All-rounders - Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard
- Bowlers - Sheldon Cottrell, Kagiso Rabada
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now