West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
WI v PAK, 2nd T20I Cricket Match Prediction: Pakistan will take on West Indies in the 2nd T20I at Guyana. The 1st T20I got abandoned due to rain.
West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I: Match Details
- Date – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Time – 8:30 PM IST
- Venue – Providence Stadium, Guyana
West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I Match Preview:
There wasn't much play in the 1st T20I, but Kieron Pollard looked in a great rhythm. Lendl Simmons got retired hurt and could sit out in the next match.
Andre Russell will be looking forward to improving his performance. Hayden Walsh will be the key player for Windies.
Pakistan's batting was pretty ordinary against England except in one game. Mohammed Rizwan and Babar Azam will be crucial at the top. Watch out for Sohaib Maqsood.
There is a good chance the pitch will be slow and turning, which means Shadab Khan and Imad Wasim will come into play.
West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I Cricket Match Prediction:
West Indies have done well in the T20 format lately, especially at home. They will be starting as favorites to win this match and the series.
West Indies vs Pakistan Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 15
- West Indies – 3
- Pakistan – 11
- No Result - 1
West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I Probable Playing XI:
- West Indies - Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Russell, Jason Holder, Dwayne Bravo, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein
- Pakistan - Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Fakhar Zaman, Azam Khan, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir
West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Mohammad Rizwan, Nicholas Pooran
- Batsmen - Babar Azam, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard
- All-rounders - Mohammad Hafeez, Andre Russell
- Bowlers - Usman Qadir, Hasan Ali, Hayden Walsh
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now