Sg test
3rd Test: Conway, Latham Historic Stand Powers NZ To 334-1 Vs WI On Day 1
Conway remained unbeaten on 178 at stumps, while captain Latham fell late in the day for 137, the pair having stitched together a monumental 323-run opening stand. In the process, the duo set a new record for the highest opening partnership in Tests ever since the inception of the ICC World Test Championship, surpassing the previous record held by India's Rohit Sharma and Mayank Agarwal.
Rohit and Agarwal had previously held the record since they put on 317 for the opening wicket against South Africa in Visakhapatnam back in 2019.
Related Cricket News on Sg test
-
‘Worst Technology': Starc Calls For Snicko To Be 'sacked’ After Controversial Umpiring In Adelaide Test
Skipper Ben Stokes: Controversial umpiring at the Ashes persisted even on Day 2 of the ongoing third Test here at the Adelaide Oval as Australian pacer Mitchell Starc expressed his ...
-
Ashes: Lyon Overtakes McGrath To Become Australia Second-highest Test Wicket-taker
Nathan Lyon: Australia veteran spinner Nathan Lyon achieved a significant milestone on Thursday as he moved past former fast-bowling great Glenn McGrath to become Australia's second-highest wicket-taker in Test cricket. ...
-
New Zealand vs West Indies, 3rd Test - Who will win today NZ vs WI match?
The third and final test between New Zealand and West Indies will be held at Bay Oval in Mount Maunganui. ...
-
Ashes: Carey, Khawaja Shine As Australia Reach 326-8 At Stumps On Day 1 Of Adelaide Test
Boxing Day Test: Australia wicketkeeper batter Alex Carey delivered a batting masterclass on his home ground to guide his team to a strong start on the opening day of the ...
-
Ashes: 'Vestibular Issue' Forces Smith Out Of Adelaide Test 20 Minutes Before Toss
Boxing Day Test: Australia batter Steve Smith has been ruled out of the third Ashes Test 20 minutes before the toss with a potential 'vestibular issue'. ...
-
Australia vs England, 3rd Test- Who will win today AUS vs ENG match?
The third test of the Ashes 2025-26 between Australia and England will be played at Adelaide Oval between December 17 and 21. ...
-
He’s Incredibly Valued Within This Group: McDonald Backs Khawaja Despite Axing From Adelaide Test
Adelaide Test: Australia head coach Andrew McDonald maintained complete confidence in Usman Khawaja despite the veteran opener being axed from the playing XI for the third Ashes Test, calling him ...
-
Ashes: Security Heightened For Adelaide Test After Bondi Beach Shooting
South Australia State Premier Peter: Authorities have announced heightened security measures for the third Ashes Test match between Australia and England at Adelaide Oval, set to begin on Wednesday, after ...
-
Ashes: Cummins, Lyon Return To Australia XI For Adelaide Test, Khawaja Misses Out
Skipper Pat Cummins and veteran spinner Nathan Lyon have returned to the Australia's playing XI for the crucial third Test at Adelaide Oval. ...
-
Ashes: Stokes Calls On England To Show 'bit Of A Dog' In Must-win Third Test At Adelaide
Ben Stokes: England captain Ben Stokes has called on his side to show ‘a bit of dog’ in the must-win third Ashes Test against Australia, starting at the Adelaide Oval ...
-
Simon Harmer Bags ICC Men’s Player Of The Month Award For November
South Africa off-spinner Simon Harmer has been named as winner of the ICC Men’s Player of the Month honour for November, following his inspired bowling helping the Proteas secure a ...
-
Ashes: I Don't Have A Point To Prove To Anyone, Says Lyon Ahead Of Adelaide Test
Adelaide Test: Australia's veteran off-spinner Nathan Lyon said he has ‘nothing to prove’ as he prepares to return for the upcoming third Ashes Test, starting at the Adelaide Oval on ...
-
Ashes: Tongue Replaces Atkinson As England Name Starting XI For Adelaide Test
England have announced their playing XI for the upcoming third Test of the Ashes series, which begins on Wednesday at Adelaide Oval. Gus Atkinson has been replaced by Josh Tongue. ...
-
Patel, Blundell Return As NZ Name Squad For Thord Test Vs Windies
Wicketkeeper Tom Blundell: New Zealand off-spinner Ajaz Patel has been selected for the third and final Tegel Test against the West Indies, starting on Thursday in Mt Maunganui. ...
Cricket Special Today
-
- 24 May 2026 09:59