Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator – Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
In the Eliminator of PSL 2021, Peshawar Zalmi will meet Karachi Kings. Peshawar defeated Karachi in the last match they played.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator: Match Details
- Date – Monday, June 21, 2021
- Time – 11:30 PM IST
- Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator Match Preview:
Peshawar has a strong batting lineup that consists of Shoaib Malik, Rovman Powell, and Sherfane Rutherford. The last they batted, Zalmi almost chased down 250 runs. They would be hoping to put on the same performance in this match as well.
Wahab Riaz is the leader of the bowling and is the key. If he takes wickets, then the opposition will be on backfoot.
Karachi's batting depends on how much Babar Azam scores. Sharjeel Khan has got his rhythm in the backend of the season and could be the game-changer.
Mohammad Ilyas will be the man Kings will be looking for whenever they want to take wickets. Imad Wasim is the X-factor.
Peshawar Zalmi has dominated Karachi Kings in the past which gives them an edge going into the game.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 14
- Peshawar Zalmi – 9
- Karachi Kings – 5
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator Probable Playing XI:
- Peshawar Zalmi - Hazratullah Zazai, Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Abrar Ahmed, Wahab Riaz (c), Umaid Asif, Waqar Salamkheil, Sameen Gul
- Karachi Kings - Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Martin Guptill, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Noor Ahmad, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Arshad Iqbal
Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Kamran Akmal
- Batsmen - Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sherfane Rutherford
- All-rounders - Imad Wasim, Rovman Powell, Umaid Asif
- Bowlers - Arshad-Iqbal, Mohammad Ilyas, Wahab Riaz