Netherlands vs Ireland, 3rd ODI – Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
In the 3rd ODI between Netherlands and Ireland, the two teams will fight for the series trophy. The three-match series is currently tied 1-1.
Netherlands vs Ireland, 3rd ODI: Match Details
- Date – 7th June 2021
- Time – 2:00 PM IST
- Venue – Sportpark Maarschalkerweerd, Utrecht
Netherlands vs Ireland, 3rd ODI Match Preview:
In the previous two matches, Dutch batters have got starts but failed to score big. Max O'Dowd is someone who could score big and has been consistently getting starts.
The bowlers were pretty much clueless but Pieter Seelaar has been someone who can change the game with his all-round skills.
Paul Stirling is the batting mainstay in the Irish batting lineup. Along with Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie too had a good outing with the bat in the previous game.
Bowling has been the strength of Ireland this series. Joshua Little is in a great rhythm along with Craig Young. Simi Singh has been contributing with both bat as well as the ball.
The series is currently is tied since both teams have been playing similarly which means the series decider will be once again a close encounter and could possibly go down to the wire. Ireland is likely to come out as the winners.
Netherlands vs Ireland Head-to-Head:
- Total – 12
- Netherlands – 2
- Ireland – 8
- No Result - 1
- Tied - 1
Netherlands vs Ireland, 3rd ODI Probable Playing XI:
- Netherlands - Max ODowd, Stephan Myburgh, Ben Cooper , Pieter Seelaar (c), Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards (wk), Logan van Beek, Saqib Zulfiqar, Brandon Glover, Timm van der Gugten, Fred Klaassen
- Ireland - Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Craig Young
Netherlands vs Ireland, 3rd ODI Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Scott Edwards
- Batsmen - Max O'Dowd, Paul Stirling(C), Andy Balbirnie
- All-rounders - Pieter Seelaar, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine
- Bowlers - Timm van der Gugten, Logan van Beek, Craig Young, Joshua Little(VC)