Top Cricket News Of The Day
Dec.11- Top news of the Day
1) Rohit Sharma passes fitness test - Indian batsmen Rohit Sharma has passed his fitness test conducted in NCA. He will fly to Australia on 14th December and will be available to play for the third and fourth test match. Read Full Story
2) Quinton de Kock appointed Test captain - South Africa limited-overs captain Quinton de Kock has now been appointed as the captain of the Test format as well. His first assignment as Test captain will be against Sri Lanka later this month.
4) Jasprit Bumrah scores maiden half-century - Indian fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah scored his maiden first-class half-century. He scored 55* in the 2nd warm-up game against Australia A being played at Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG). See Scorecard
5) Mathew Hayden chooses MS Dhoni as the most impactful ODI Indian player of the decade. He said this during a sports show on Star Sports Channel.
6) New Zealand score 294 against West Indies - On the first day of the 2nd Test Match, New Zealand has scored 294/6 against West Indies. Henry Nicholls will continue his overnight score of 117* on day 2. See Scorecard