Kagiso Rabada breaks 130 years old cricket record
Jan.11 (CRICKETNMORE) - Kagiso Rabada leap-frogged England’s James Anderson to top the ICC Rankings for Test bowlers. Rabada sets an interesting record by becoming the youngest player to ever top the Test bowling table, surpassing a record which had stood since 1888.
For 130 years, the record was unbroken before Rabada breaks it.
Check out youngest test bowlers to reach the top spot:
1. Kagiso Rabada, Age: 8,261 days, January 2018
2. George Lohmann, Age: 8,288 days, February 1888
3. Ian Botham, Age: 8,309 days, August 1978
4. Joey Palmer, Age: 8,410 days, March 1882
5. Waqar Younis, Age: 8448 days, January 1993