Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I – Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
South Africa will take on Ireland in the 3rd and Final T20I on Sunday. South Africa won the 2nd T20I by 42 runs and sealed the series 2-0.
Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I: Match Details
- Date – Sunday, July 25, 2021
- Time – 8:30 PM IST
- Venue – Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast
Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I Match Preview:
Ireland's batting hasn't clicked so far in the T20I series. All eyes will be on Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie, and Goerge Dockrell to help the team score runs at the top.
Mark Adair has done well in the series and will be the key with both bat as well as the ball. Simi Singh could be the game-changer.
David Miller finally found form and won the game for his team. Aiden Markram needs to step up and score runs in the middle overs. Wiaan Mulder will be the player to watch out for due to his all-round ability.
Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I Match Prediction:
South Africa has already won the series and will look to finish on a high. Ireland's chance to win is looking dim at this moment.
Ireland vs South Africa Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 2
- Ireland – 0
- South Africa – 2
Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I Probable Playing XI:
- Ireland - Paul Stirling, Kevin O Brien, Andrew Balbirnie (c), George Dockrell, Harry Tector, Simi Singh, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little
- South Africa - Temba Bavuma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Ireland vs South Africa, 3rd T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Quinton De Kock
- Batsmen - Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie, Aiden Markram, David Miller
- All-rounders - Mark Adair, George Dockrell, Wiaan Mulder
- Bowlers - Joshua Little, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now