Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I – Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
South Africa will take on Ireland in the 1st of the three T20Is on Monday.
Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I: Match Details
- Date – Monday, July 19, 2021
- Time – 8:30 PM IST
- Venue – The Village, Dublin
Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I Match Preview:
Ireland's batting was on point in the ODI series, and they will be hoping to continue with that rhythm in the T20Is as well. Andy Balbirnie will be crucial at the top. Watch out for Simi Singh, who contributes with both bat as well as the ball.
South African batting will depend on how well Quinton de Kock plays. Janneman Malan is in good form as well. Tabraiz Shamsi had an excellent series against West Indies. He will be looking to continue his good run of form here as well.
Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I Match Prediction:
South Africa defeated West Indies in the T20Is a few weeks before. They will be difficult to beat even if Ireland has a home advantage.
Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I Probable Playing XI:
- Ireland - Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Kevin O'Brien, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Simi Singh, Barry McCarthy, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little
- South Africa - Quinton de Kock (wk), Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi
Ireland vs South Africa, 1st T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Lorcan Tucker, Quinton De Kock
- Batsmen - Paul Stirling, Andy Balbirnie, Rassie Van Der-dussen, Janneman Malan
- All-rounders - Simi Singh, George Dockrell
- Bowlers - Joshua Little, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now