IPL 2022: Top Five Run Scorers & Wicket Takers Of The Season
List of top-five runs scorers and wicket-takers of IPL 2022.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 finished on Sunday where debutants Gujarat Titans clinched the maiden IPL Title after beating Rajasthan Royals by seven wickets. The league saw a lot of great performances throughout the season.
Take a look at who has scored the most runs in IPL 2022:
5) Shubman Gill - The Gujarat Titans' opening batter scored 483 runs in 16 innings at a strike rate of 132.32 while averaging 34.5 this season. Gill scored four fifties with the highest of 96 runs.
4) Hardik Pandya - The GT captain also makes the list of highest run-scorers. Pandya scored 487 runs in 15 innings that he played while striking at 131.26 and averaging 44.27. He hit four fifties with a highest of 87*.
3) Quinton de Kock - The Lucknow Super Giants' opener batter scored 508 runs in 15 innings at a strike rate of 148.97 and an average of 36.39 this season. Quinton de Kock made three fifties and a hundred with the highest score of 140*.
2) KL Rahul - The LSG captain finished second in the list of most run scorers. Rahul scored 616 runs at a strike rate of 135.38 while averaging 51.33 in 15 innings he played this season. KL Rahul made two centuries and four fifties with the highest of 103*.
1) Jos Buttler - The Rajasthan Royals' opener scored the most runs this season - 863 in 17 innings he played. Buttler's strike rate reads 149.05 while averaging 57.53. Buttler hit four centuries this IPL along with four fifties with the highest score of 116.
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now