IPL 2021 - Top 5 Leading Run-Scorers & Wicket Takers After 25th Match
Indian Premier League(IPL) 2021 has almost reached its halfway stage and most players have found their rhythm. While Shikhar Dhawan is leading the run-scoring charts so far, Harshal Patel has picked u
Here's the list of the Top 5 bowlers with most wickets after match 25 of IPL 2021:
1) Harshal Patel - The Royal Challengers Bangalore's recruit has taken 17 wickets in 6 games so far. Patel is averaging 12 and struck at a rate of 8.47 so far this season. His economy in 6 innings is 8.50.
2) Avesh Khan - Delhi Capitals fast bowler is second in the list of leading wicket-takers this season with 13 scalps to his name. He has an average of 14.76 and a strike rate of 12 this season. His economy is 7.38 so far.
3) Rahul Chahar - The Mumbai Indians' spinner has played six matches so far and has taken 11 wickets. His average is 15.45 till now and has struck at a rate of 13.09. His economy rate is just 7.08.
4) Chris Morris - The Rajasthan Royals' star all-rounder has taken 11 wickets in this season at an average of 17.72 and a strike rate of 12. His economy so far this season is 8.86.
5) Rashid Khan - Sunrisers Hyderabad's spin specialist has 9 wickets in this season so far. Chahar is averaging 16.44 with the ball and has struck at a rate of 16. His economy rate has been 6.16.
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now