India vs South Africa, 4th T20I – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
Check out India vs South Africa, IND v SA 4th T20I Today's Match Prediction, Fantasy XI, & Probable Playing XI.
India will take on South Africa in the 4th T20I today at Rajkot. After losing first two games, India made a comeback in the 3rd T20I to keep the five-match series alive. This match could decide the fate of the series.
IND v SA: Match Details
- Date – Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time – 7:00 PM IST
- Venue – Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
IND v SA Match Preview:
Ishan Kishan has been in brilliant touch in this series so far. Ruturaj Gaikwad has also had a decent series. Shreyas Iyer has got decent starts. Rishabh Pant hasn't been up to the mark. Hardik Pandya and Dinesh Karthik have done decently as finishers. That's been the story of the Indian batting lineup - playing decently well; not too good, not too bad.
Bhuvnehshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel have done well in this series and picked wickets at regular intervals. Yuzvendra Chahal had a great game the other night. India is unlikely to make a change unless there's a last-minute emergency.
South African batters have been very competitive in this series. Everyone has contributed decently well. The middle-order consisting of Rassie Van der Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen, and David Miller is what they are heavily relying on.
Dwaine Pretorius and Wayne Parnell have been the silent assassins in this series. They have made impactful performances that have turned the game in favor of South Africa. Kagiso Rabada is the key in the bowling department.
Today's Match Prediction: Who Will Win Today's Match? IND v SA
India made a great comeback in the last game and they have to replicate the same performance in this match as well. This match could go down to the wire as India will look to level the series.
IND v SA Head-to-Head:
- Total – 18
- India – 10
- South Africa – 8
IND v SA Team News:
- South Africa - Aiden Markram has been ruled out of the remainder of the series. There's no update regarding Quinton de Kock's recovery but given he's still with the squad, there's a chance he might be available for selection for this game.
IND v SA Probable Playing XI:
- India - Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c, wk), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal
- South Africa - Temba Bavuma (c), Reeza Hendricks/Quinton de Kock, Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi
Also Read: Scorecard
IND v SA Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Dinesh Karthik, Heinrich Klaasen
- Batters - Ishan Kishan, Rassie Van Der-dussen, David Miller
- All-rounders - Hardik Pandya, Wayne Parnell, Dwaine Pretorius
- Bowlers - Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kagiso Rabada
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now