England Tour Of India 2021: Schedule
After a long break due to COVID, International Cricket will return to India in February 2021 when India will play host to England. The England cricket team will tour India during February and March 2021 to play four Test matches, three One Day International (ODI) and five Twenty20 International (T20I) matches.
England Tour Of India 2021 Test Cricket Schedule
England & India face-off each other in the four test match series starting from 5th February. The Test matches will form part of the inaugural 2019–21 ICC World Test Championship. Chennai will host the first two tests, followed by the next two tests in Ahmedabad. The third test of the series will be a day and night test to be played at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad.
- 1st Test: Chennai | 5th Feb-9th Feb
- 2nd Test: Chennai | 13th Feb-17th Feb
- 3rd Test: Ahmedabad | 24th Feb-28th Feb (D/N)
- 4th Test: Ahmedabad | 4th-8th March
England Tour Of India 2021 T20I Series Schedule
The test series will be followed by 5 T20I matches to be played at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad. For both the teams, the series will be a preparation for the upcoming T20 World Cup which is set to be played in India in October-November.
- 1st T20I: Ahmedabad | 12th March
- 2nd T20I: Ahmedabad | 14th March
- 3rd T20I: Ahmedabad | 16th March
- 4th T20I: Ahmedabad | 18th March
- 5th T20I: Ahmedabad | 20th March