Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians, 30th IPL Match – Blitzpools Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
CSK v MI, IPL Match Prediction: In the 30th match of IPL 2021, Chennai Super Kings will take on Mumbai Indians at Abu Dhabi on Sunday. MI defeated CSK in the 1st league of the season.
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match: Match Details
- Date – Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Time – 7:30 PM IST
- Venue – Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match Match Preview:
Chennai has the longest batting lineup, till number ten. If Faf Du Plessis is unavailable, then either Moeen Ali or Ambati Rayudu will open the inning with Ruturaj Gaikwad. Ravindra Jadeja, the batter, will be the X-factor for CSK.
Chennai will be banking on bowling all-rounders - Deepak Chahar and Shardul Thakur to add firepower in the lower order. Imran Tahir will be crucial in the middle overs. Josh Hazlewood is likely to play today.
Mumbai Indians has a settled batting lineup with all the batters in fine form. UAE pitches suit the MI batters, with the ball coming nicely on the bat. Ishan Kishan will be the player to watch out for.
Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult are one of the best bowling pairs in IPL. Rahul Chahar has been in a great rhythm lately and will be crucial in the middle overs.
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match Prediction
It will be a brilliant game to start the 2nd phase of IPL 2021 with both teams looking absolute beast on paper. Mumbai will start as slight favorites.
CSK v MI (H2H)Head-to-Head:
- Total – 33
- Chennai Super Kings – 13
- Mumbai Indians – 20
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match Team News:
Also Read: India tour of England, 2021
Faf du Plessis is doubtful to play the first match due to a groin injury he suffered in the CPL 2021. Dwayne Bravo, too, is suffering from a groin injury and is unlikely to play. Sam Curran is still in quarantine which means he won't be available for this match.
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match Probable Playing XI:
- Chennai Super Kings - Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir, Josh Hazlewood
- Mumbai Indians - Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, James Neesham, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
CSK v MI, 30th IPL Match Blitzpools Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Ishan Kishan, Quinton De Kock
- Batters - Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav
- All-rounders - Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja
- Bowlers - Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now