Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
BAN v AUS, 3rd T20I Cricket Match Prediction: Australia will face Bangladesh in the 3rd T20I on Friday. Bangladesh defeated Australia by five wickets in the 2nd T20I and lead the five-match series 2-0.
Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I: Match Details
- Date – Tuesday, August 06, 2021
- Time – 5:30 PM IST
- Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I Match Preview:
The slow pitch has tested batters from both sides and the one from Bangladesh have come out on top. Mohammad Naim and Shakib Al Hasan have done well in both games while Afif Hossain and Nurul Hasan finished the match the other night.
Australian batting is inconsistent. Apart from Mitchell Marsh, no other batter has been a consistent run-getter. All eyes will be on Mathew Wade, who needs to lead from the front. Mitchell Starc is in great form, along with his partner Josh Hazlewood. Adam Zampa will be the game-changer.
Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I Cricket Match Prediction:
Bangladesh has dominated Australia in both the games and is looking, a much-settled team than the inconsistent visitors.
Bangladesh vs Australia Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 6
- Bangladesh – 2
- Australia – 4
Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I Probable Playing XI:
- Bangladesh - Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed
- Australia - Josh Philippe, Alex Carey, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Ashton Turner/ Daniel Christian, Matthew Wade (c & wk), Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Bangladesh vs Australia, 3rd T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Matthew Wade
- Batsmen - Naim Sheikh, Mahmudullah, Moises Henriques
- All-rounders - Shakib Al Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Mitchell Marsh
- Bowlers - Mustafizur Rahman, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Shoriful Islam
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now