Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I – Cricket Match Prediction, Fantasy XI Tips & Probable XI
BAN v AUS, 1st T20I Cricket Match Prediction: Australia will take on Bangladesh in the 1st of the five-match T20I series on Tuesday.
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I: Match Details
- Date – Tuesday, August 03, 2021
- Time – 5:30 PM IST
- Venue – Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I Match Preview:
In the series against Zimbabwe, Soumya Sarkar was the highest run-scorer for them, with 126 runs. Shakib Al Hasan will be the key player for them. Naim Sheikh could be a game-changer.
Shoriful Islam was the highest wicket-taker in the Zimbabwe series and will be hoping to continue his rhythm against Australia as well.
Mitchell Marsh is in great form currently, with both bat as well as the ball. He was the highest run-scorer and leading wicket-taker for Australia in the series against West Indies. He scored 219 runs and took eight wickets.
Mitchell Starc has got his rhythm back and will be a threat to the opposition.
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I Cricket Match Prediction:
Although Australia lost to West Indies 4-1 recently, they are certainly looking favorites to win against Bangladesh.
Bangladesh vs Australia Head-to-Head(H2H):
- Total – 4
- Bangladesh – 0
- Australia – 4
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I Probable Playing XI:
- Bangladesh - Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan (wk), Shamim Hossain, Nasum Ahmed , Mohammad Saifuddin, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman
- Australia - Ashton Agar, Josh Philippe, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Alex Carey, Matthew Wade (wk), Andrew Tye, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Hazlewood
Bangladesh vs Australia, 1st T20I Fantasy XI:
- Wicket-keepers - Matthew Wade, Alex Carey
- Batsmen - Naim Sheikh, Mahmudullah, Moises Henriques
- All-rounders - Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mitchell Marsh
- Bowlers - Shoriful Islam, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
Win Big, Make Your Cricket Prediction Now